Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation

Today is my little sister's high school graduation. I'm not going.
Yes, I feel guilty, because she came to mine.
But high school graduations are extremely boring. I wouldn't hav been upset if she hadn't come to mine.
Mine was a little weird because it was at night, with the entire graduating class sitting on risers on the stage. I sat in the back row at the top near the end. I spent the entire ceremony with my mp3 player on with headphone on. I didn't listen to a single long-winded speech.
I also went up to get my diploma barefoot, cuz i'm awesome.

I'm not really a big ceremony person. If I went tonight, i would either be reading a book or falling asleep. I'm sure my sister will get over it.
And even if I wanted to go, I wouldnt be getting there until almost 8:30 if I left my internship an hour early. It starts at 7.

So, I'm sorry Carolyn. Love ya, sis, but I'm not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment